Play with us!
June 13, 2016
When we’re staging, pricing and getting ready for a sale, we at Next Chapter play a little game guessing what will sell first. We are often surprised by what customers buy first, and we just have to say “who knew?”. (The item above was one such item!)
With that in mind, we thought it would be fun to share our game with you each time we conduct a sale. And, of course, we’ll call it “Who Knew?”.
Here’s how it works:
- First, follow us. As Twitter is where the fun happens, you must follow us on Twitter to be eligible to win. Please find us at Nextlevel_sales. (Next Chapter was taken.) Of course, you can always click on the Twitter icon at the top of our website.
- Posting to Twitter. The day before each sale begins, we will post a photo on Twitter including three items we think will sell first. The items will be small enough to ship easily, and we’ll name each item.
- To enter. Just go to Twitter and search for #NCFirstSold. Then, re-Tweet the post. In the comment area, list the name of the item you think will sell first.
- The prize. If you guess correctly, you’ll win your choice of one of the other two items that did not sell. In the event all three of the original items sell, we’ll provide some additional choices as the prize. In the event that we were all wrong and none of the three items sell, we’ll choose an item at random from the three original items as the winning piece. The winner will receive that item.
- Entries can be Tweeted at any time during the sale, but we will only accept one per person.
- When the sale ends, the contest ends.
- At the end of the sale, we’ll do a random drawing from all correct entries. The winner will be posted on Twitter the day following the sale. We will contact the winner for instructions on delivery.
- Please note:
- Next Chapter reserves the right to disqualify entries that are not submitted in the spirit of the contest. We can identify entries submitted using computer voodoo, and those entries will be disqualified.
- Entries from outside of the United States will not be accepted.
- The ruling of the judges is final.
- You are not required to attend the sale or to make purchases to win.
The first contest entry will be posted on Thursday, June 23. The winner will be posted on June 27. We’ll post reminders on Facebook, Instagram and Google+ before the contest begins.
Good luck! And, have fun.